Unstinger TM can be used on anyone that has been bitten or stung, for instance:
Unstinger TM is a natural part of your first aid equipment, child care, offices, cars, travels, beach bags, fishing gear, changing bags and so on. It can even be used on your dog!
Did you know…
... That 10-15 percent of the population in industrialized countries are allergic to insect bites?
... That 7 percent of all inquiries to the emergency room are people with insect bites?
... Most people, adults as well as kids, are afraid of being stung?
These facts, combined with the convincing clinical trials, show that Unstinger TM removes poison immediately.
If you experience redness, swelling, itching, or pain in the area, it may be an allergic reaction and you should see a physician. To avoid these, you should always keep your Unstinger TM close by.
The Insect Poison Remover is aimed at everybody who knows they risk insect bites and worries about the consequences. For instance:
- Families with babies and children
- On your travel
- For people with allergies
- Hunters and anglers
- Wildlife enthusiasts
The Insect Poison Remover is a natural item for first aid kits for homes, children, offices, cars, travel, fishing kits, beach bags, etc.